The Magurit Unicut – “UNIform CUTting” is the world’s most versatile and precise frozen block guillotine. No other frozen block cutter is versatile like the MAGURIT UNICUT series, whether as a pre-cutter or precision cutter. There is a knife configuration for almost every requested cutting dimension.
- Synchronization the feeding ram, down holder, and the cutting tools ensures precise cut
- Can be used as a pre-breaker as well as cube and strip cutter
- Max block dimensions of 640 x 380 x 1200 (machine dependant)
- Can handle all common US and EU block sizes.
The Unicut’s versatility allows it to be used as a pre-breaker, as well as cube and strip cutter of all common US and EU block sizes or a reducer of larger blocks and plate frozen material, such as those often used in sausage, pet food, and jam production.
It is uniquely suited to these types of applications due its design. Blocks are continuously pushed against the cutting tools while the block is held down.
This synchronization allows the block to remain stabilized before the cutting starts and therefore creates uniform cuts as the product passes through the machine. It is ideal for products that do not slide well on stainless steel, such as sweets or dairy products. In addition, it can be disassembled for cleaning in less than a minute, affording access to all product-contact surfaces.
- Can be disassembled for cleaning in less than a minute, affording access to all product-contact surfaces
- Ideal for product that do not slide well on stainless steel