SC-300 Strip Cutter
The Ross SC 300 Strip Cutter delivers uniform strips/slices of beef, pork, and poultry at high volumes with no smear or kerf loss. Designed for versatility, the SC 300 processes whole muscle cuts up to 12″ wide and between 0.25″ and 5″ tall into 6 mm to 50 mm slices— making it the ideal machine for top round steaks, chicken strips, fajitas, carne asada, jerky, and more.
- Delivers high quality and yield cuts with no smear or kerf loss
- Slice product at temperatures ranging from 32F to 42F—no crusting required
- Uniform slice thickness from 6 mm to 50 mm
- Interchangeable product separator plates accept whole muscle cuts from 0.25″ to 5″ tall
- VFD-controlled blades and conveyor belts allow for fine-tuning of processing speed
Processors looking for a high output strip cutting solution that takes up very little space will love the SC-300. Its compact design does not skimp on power. Its cutting head can accept whole muscle sections up to 12″ wide with near continuous operation. The SC-300’s variable conveyor speed allows for easy integration in a production line.
- Uniform slices with minimal product waste
- Processes up to 20,000 lbs per hour
- Multiple cutting head options allow for exacting slice thickness
- Small footprint that takes up little space on the production floor
- Use as a standalone machine or incorporate into a processing line
- Variable conveyor speed enables the operator to control product flow
- Toolless removal of cutting head for sanitation or changeover