Ross 990 Slicer
The Ross 990A/AW is ideal for rapidly slicing formed products such as sausage patties and fish sticks. Products are positioned in vertical chutes and gravity fed into a precision slicer. With a nominal production rate of up to 1200 slices/min, the 990 maximizes line efficiency by quickly slicing and moving products down the line.
- Nominal product rate of up to 1200 slices/min
- Slices products between 0.22 inches and 0.69 inches
- Products sliced at temperatures ranging from 18°F to 24°F
- Curl and kerf loss are eliminated, maximizing yield
- Custom-built molds to your specification or choose from hundreds of stock designs
The Ross 990 is a true workhorse of high-volume slicing technology. With a nominal production rate of 1200 slices per minute, it boasts one of the highest production rates in the industry. We designed the 990 to rapidly portion ground-formed logs or chubs to create burgers or sausage patties, jerky portions, fish nuggets or tiles, and freeze-dried or dehydrated pet products.
The 900 is highly flexible. The standard model comes with a 31″ wide conveyor that offers plenty of space to portion and organizes your products. For processors who require larger applications, a 42″ wide conveyor is also available. Additionally, we offer various chute options for almost any product size and shape. We can also custom-build chutes to your specifications.
- Cutter, conveyor belt, and thickness adjustment motors are hydraulic powered and easily adjustable, ensuring long trouble-free service
- Product exits slicer in rows and columns, facilitating the use of stackers and maximizing conveyor belt coverage for cookers and freezers
- Optional grouping conveyor available to organize products for additional processing or packaging