Marelec Portio 1 & 3
The Marelec Portio uses state-of-the-art technology to create high-precision portions from whole primals or whole fish. The Portio combines the latest laser vision technology and camera technology with a highly intelligent cutting algorithm to calculate the exact location of each cut, ensuring equal, fixed weights and optimal product yield. It is suited for fresh products such as meat, poultry, fish fillets, and whole fish.
- High-speed cutting of whole primals or fish to fixed weight or fixed thickness or both
- The latest laser vision technology, featuring 400 Hz cameras, ensures unparalleled accuracy
- Up to 17.5 cuts/s (optionally 25 cuts/s)
- Integrated HMI with recipe function
- Numerous options include product holders, retractable outfeed, 300 or 350 mm belt widths, knife sharpeners, and more.
The fixed-weight portion cutter Portio 1 is used for portioning flat products such as chicken fillets, tenders, or deboned thigh meat, with a vertical cut programmed to a fixed weight. This portioner for poultry is also used to cut to a programmed fixed thickness on more rounded poultry products. The single laser camera at the top perfectly scans flat products such as chicken fillets or deboned thigh meat. This transforms the shape of the poultry product into a 3D model. The intelligent software of the portioning machine instantly calculates where to cut the product to obtain the target weights.
The fixed-weight portion cutter Portio 3 is used to portion rounded poultry products or parts such as fillets, with a vertical cut to a programmed fixed weight. This Portio 3 portioner uses three camera/laser combinations to scan the entire contour of a large fillet. Based on the product’s density, the intelligent software of the portioning machine instantly calculates where to cut the product to optimize the yield and minimize give-away while keeping the target weights in mind.
- No crusting is required for slicing
- Portio software for the portion cutter calculates the cuts to leave zero waste and maximize the yields
- 2-5% higher product yields than similar products and 5-8% higher than hand cutting
- Designed for optimal cleaning to meet extreme hygienic standards (CIP integrated)
- Low noise operation
- Internet connectivity for remote service