Marelec Portio 1DAP
Utilizing the same state-of-the-art camera and software system as the Portio, the Portio 1DAP is especially suited for high-volume portioning of fresh products. This dual lane cutting system is designed to give a “natural cut” look or gain additional plate coverage. The 1DAP knives are adjustable to 5 different angles.
- Change the cutting angle from 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, or 50 without using tools.
- A patented system automatically adjusts the gap between the infeed- and outfeed belt for the optimum spacing
- High-speed cutting of products to weight or fixed thickness or both
- The latest laser vision technology, featuring 400 Hz cameras, ensures unparalleled accuracy
- Up to 17.5 cuts/s (optionally 25 cuts/s)
- Integrated HMI with recipe function
- Numerous options include product holders, retractable outfeed, 300 or 350 mm belt widths, knife sharpeners, and more.
The Portio 1DAP portions flat chicken fillets and deboned leg meat to a fixed weight and cuts fillets at an angle to maintain the natural look of the portioned fillets or for a broader plate coverage. The single laser camera on the top perfectly scans flat products and transforms the shape into a 3D model. Based on the product density, the intelligent software of the portioning machine instantly calculates where to cut the product to obtain the target weights.
- Creates angled cuts for a more natural look to portioned fillets
- No crusting is required for slicing
- Portio software for the portion cutter calculates the slices to leave zero waste and maximize the yields
- 2-5% higher product yields than similar products and 5-8% higher than hand cutting
- Designed for optimal cleaning to meet extreme hygienic standards (CIP integrated)
- Low noise operation
- Internet connectivity for remote service