Marelec Marine Grader
The Marelec Marine Grader combines state-of-the-art technology to create a fast, accurate, and highly advanced grading solution. Its intelligent batching algorithm automatically tracks and combines products of different weights before sorting them into fill stations based on the target weight. The result is nearly zero giveaway of your product. For marine and aquaculture applications, the marine grader offers a flexible solution that gently sorts all types of fish species, as well as lobster, crab, and oysters based on user-specified parameters.
- Pocket system allows for separation by species or grading to quality
- Low angle batching bins allow for gentle handling of the marine product to avoid damage
- Hygienic construction with minimal hidden corners and no horizontal surfaces
- Easy integration with Matrix production data software
Marelec’s Marine Grader was designed for whole fish or fillets, fresh, frozen, or vacuum-packed fish. Its graders can sort different sizes into fixed-weight trays or bulk packs based on your specifications. A major benefit of the Marine Grader is its modular design which allows for multiple customization options. Processors can choose from multiple infeed options, labeling as well as outfeed options, such as trays, batching bins, or belts for further processing. Our brochure provides an in-depth look at all available options.
When combined with the Marelec Portio intelligent portioning system, the Classic Grader creates a turnkey solution for processors who want to accurately portion a high volume of product with minimal waste.
- Intelligent batching technology reduces manual labor by automatically separating and grouping portions based on user parameters
- Aquaculture and on-vessel models are available for live harvesting and processing applications
- Turnkey solution allowing for easy integration with slicers, x-ray machines, and packaging machines