IN 1100 and 1300 Tray Sealers
The IN 1100 and 1300 tray sealers are the largest high-capacity machines in the INPack series. These machines provide high-volume tray-sealing applications that demand superior product longevity and appearance. The 1100 and 1300 machines give processors the flexibility to seal with either Modified Air (MAP), Vacuum Seal (VSP), or LID seals.
- Arbor film unwind
- Designed to run multiple tray sizes
- Servo film feed, full servo grippers, servo lift
- Crossflow vacuum and gas design
- VFD driven conveyors
- Easy set tray stop system
- HMI on a moveable arm allows for operation from either side of the machine
- Large doors for easy machine access
- Film registration capable
- Optional infeed conveyor extension (1.0 M or 1.5 M)
The IN1100 is a single-lane machine designed for the customer who needs the capacity to run between 40-60 trays/min. It can run 10-12 cycles/min on MAP and 12-14 on LID-only applications. Tray infeed to the IN1100 is single lane, typically wide-side-leading to optimize tool space. Stand-alone or attached tray turners are available.
The IN1300 is a dual-lane high-capacity tray sealer for the customer who needs the capacity to run between 80-120 trays/min. It can run 10-12 cycles/min on MAP or LID-only applications. Tray infeed to the IN1300 is single lane, narrow-side-leading. The infeed section of the IN1300 includes a servo-driven tray diverter to distribute the trays into 2-lanes feeding the tool. The outfeed side of the machine can be configured for trays to exit the machine in single lane configuration, narrow-side-leading, or a dual lane downstream pack-off. The current IN1300’s in the market have run over 5,000,000 cycles and produced 50,000,000 million packages.
- Easy accessibility for routine maintenance
- Stainless steel washdown design that is robust and able to handle plant environments
- Quick tool change, fastest in Industry
- Optional tool cart allows for maintenance at the machine