The Magurit Fromat is probably the most often used frozen meat and poultry block cutter throughout the world. Its gravity-fed loading system allows frozen material blocks to slide on the surface of the machine frame towards the cutting tools. Guillotine-style blades cut the product into smaller pieces for further processing applications such as grinding, bowl cutting, mixing or cooking.
- Designed to slice or cut product at very low temperatures— as low as -4°F (-20°C)
- Available with slicing or cross knife heads with 3, 5, 7, or 10 cross knives
- Discharges product into standard 200 liter trolleys
- Product contact parts are extremely durable and easy to clean
- Compatible with all standard U.S. and European block sizes
Fromat’s cutting tools are hydraulically driven, and therefore always offer adequate power to gently reduce the frozen blocks at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C). The result is a clean cut with little product deformation; this is advantageous because it results in very low water condensation on the product’s surface.
Therefore, these machines are particularly well suited for the production of raw sausages like salamis. They are also used pork rhind production, fish burgers, meat standardization; and poultry and tuna block reduction
- Hourly capacities from 1,750 lbs. to 15.400 US-lbs.
- Gravity driven feeder allows for continuous operation and consistent product throughput
- Integrated pneumatic lifting device feeds blocks minimizing the risk of operator injury
- Compact, space saving initial processing machine at an affordable price
- Fully opening front cover makes for easy sanitation and cleaning