The ASW 560 skinner makes it possible to combine cutting and derinding or pressing and derinding with automatic slicing technology in one machine.
- Combines multiple processes (cutting, derinding, pressing, slicing) in a single machine
- Modern hygienic design with slanted surfaces and bevels instead of right angles
- Product-specific pressure rollers for derinding
- Fixed or adjustable guide plates for supply and output belts
- Height adjustable base frames
- Longer and shorter supply and output belts available
The specialized blade shaft for cutting into the product allows for precision derinding and leaves less than one percent rind remaining after processing (depending on temperature). An optional upstream pressure applicator (roller) reduces creasing during the derinding process and also minimizes the amount of rind remaining on the product (depending on the cut).
The ASB 560 is built with plate steel instead of sheet metal, guaranteeing it can withstand the daily grind of a busy processing line. It has complete mechanical and electrical separation and minimal lubrication points, so it does not require a lot of downtime for maintenance.
- Two work procedures in one machine increases material throughput
- The remaining rind after processing is less than one percent (depending on temperature)
- Perfect for integration into the carving processes
- Optional upstream pressure roller reduces creasing during the derinding process and also minimizes the amount of rind remaining on the product (depending on the cut)