The Ross ASB 600 derinder provides a supremely flexible platform for processing poultry parts like chicken and turkey and multiple pork cuts. The ASB 600 is designed to function as either an open-top skinning table with an operator or an automated skinner placed in a production line. The Ross ASB 600’s small footprint makes it an ideal machine for small to medium-sized operations that require a flexible skinning solution.
- Continuously adjustable thickness options of 0 mm to 4 mm
- 400 mm cutting width provides an optimal surface for small or large cuts
- Two modes, automatic operation with infeed conveyor or manual operation as a cutting table
- Spring-mounted pressure roller with adjustable pressure setting and height adjustable from the outside
The ASB 600 features a highly durable design that’s ideal for high-volume processors. Most of the machine is built with plate steel as opposed to sheet metal, guaranteeing that it can withstand the daily grind of a busy processing line. It has a complete mechanical and electrical separation and minimal lubrication points, so it does not require a lot of downtime for maintenance.
The ASB 600 has a host of application-specific extras to help you tailor the machine to your needs.
- Air-filled pressure roller with a changeable hose for processing poultry breasts without bones
- Paddle roller for processing poultry legs with bones
- Blade holder basic initial cut 4-8 mm (only for automatic mode)
- Additional blade holder
- Small scraper (3 mm) with a distance between the rubber wheels of 5 mm
- Guiding plates for infeed belt adjustable
- Small footprint— takes up minimal production space and has locking casters for maximum mobility when required
- Clean removal of the rind without residues
- Tool less removal of parts for easy cleaning
- Multiple optional extras, including paddle rollers, pressure rollers, and guides for tailoring to your specific poultry application