ASB 560 BFFS
The Ross ASB 560 BFFS offers the latest in automated cutting and derinding technology for flat cuts of meat such as pork shoulder or pork belly. The initial cut control system uses a spring-mounted cutting configuration to ensure a quality first cut and a high product yield. The ASB 560 BFFS is versatile enough to process multiple product types with speed and accuracy. The system automatically returns the product for additional processing and discards the rind via a conveyor system- a perfect solution for processing gyro meat, bacon, and doner kebab.
- Fully automatic derinding of flat products such as beef primals, pork shoulder, and pork belly
- Thickness options from 0 mm to 4 mm
- 560 mm cutting width for processing small or large cuts
- Belt system discards the rind and returns cut to the operator for processing
- Output of up to 12000 kg/h
The ASB 560 BFFS features a highly durable design that’s ideal for high-volume processors. Most of the machine is built with plate steel instead of sheet metal, guaranteeing that it can withstand the daily grind of a busy processing line. It has a complete mechanical and electrical separation and minimal lubrication points, so it does not require a lot of downtime for maintenance.
The ASB 560 BFFS is versatile enough to process multiple product types with speed and accuracy— including boneless pork shoulder and neck fat at up to 3000 pcs/h.
- Belt-fed conveyor systems ensure a constant production rate
- Toolless removal of all parts that require cleaning
- Space saving design- Optional C-frame allows for positioning over a deboning line conveyor
- PVC coated feed and discharge conveyor belts that do not articulate to ensure accurate derinding