The Ross AMS 533 Skinner provides a supremely flexible platform for precise membrane skinning of beef, pork, veal, and turkey. Its product-specific selectable rollers and specially tuned knife systems were engineered to work with different types of proteins. The result is maximum yield with every product.
- 533 mm cutting area for large cuts
- Thickness settings from 0.1 mm to 0.5 mm
- Product-specific tension rollers designed to maximize product yield
- Tooth roller is cleaned continuously by a mechanically-driven compressed air system and a cleaning roller
- A unique gear brake system stops the blade immediately when the foot pedal is released
- SmartLock blade holder minimizes downtime between blade changes
- Optional product-specific transport rollers and coordinating blades
The AMS 533 features a highly durable design that’s ideal for high-volume processors. The majority of the machine is built with plate steel as opposed to sheet metal, guaranteeing that it can withstand the daily grind of a busy processing line. It has a complete mechanical and electrical separation and minimal lubrication points, so it does not require a lot of downtime for maintenance.
Additionally, the AMS 533 was designed with worker safety in mind. Many other open-top derinders rely on friction to stop the spinning blade; the AMS 533 has a gear brake system that stops the blade as soon as the foot pedal is released.
- Roller depth is not operator adjustable ensuring more consistent membrane remove and higher yields over time
- Small footprint machine that takes up minimal space on the production floor
- Built with highly durable plate stainless steel
- Designed for easy cleaning
- Complete mechanical and electrical separation