Ross 914 and 914E Uniform Meat Presses
ROSS Uniform Meat Presses form tempered and crust-frozen products into a consistent shape and size. The 914 uses a unique “double ram” press action that evenly fills the mold cavity and squares off the product ends to create a uniform-shaped product. Uniformity before slicing helps processors to maximize their slice yields and increase profitability. The 914 is ideal for beef, poultry, pork, vegetables, or any application where a consistent size and shape are required before slicing. The 914 E model was specifically designed to process whole slabs of bacon to uniform sizes for further curing or slicing.
- Adjustable pressure and dwell controls ensure exact product shape parameters with every cycle
- Unique forming system assures accurate molding and consistent performance.
- Average of 6 processing cycles per minute
Contact Sales Today
- Hundreds of mold options are available, or work with our engineering team to design your own
- Forming system creates square ends for more consistent portioning when sliced to thickness
- 914E model used primarily for bacon
- Thinly slice tempered beef, press back together, and slice again to make equal weight portions for Break-Away Steak